Raising Capital: Get the Money You Need to Grow Your Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
A helpful resource that helps business professionals navigate the murky waters of capital formation--offering actionable strategies to overcome challenges at every phase of the growth cycle.
Leveraging his years of experience as a strategic and legal entrepreneurial advisor, author Andrew Sherman provides useful advice for entrepreneurial leaders looking to grow their funds and expand their business. Raising Capital does this by providing the tools for building business plans, preparing loan proposals, drafting offering materials, and more.
Entrepreneurial leaders in any industry will learn how to:
- identify their best sources of financing,
- treat their investors with respect and integrity,
- decipher legal documents,
- and gain the skills and patience to see their way successfully through the long haul of raising capital.
Including updated checklists, charts, and sample forms, this book gives insights on the latest trends in the domestic and global capital markets, an overview of recent developments in federal and state securities laws, and strategies for borrowing money from commercial banks in today’s credit-tightened markets.
Whether your business is a fledgling start-up, a rapid growth company, or a more established organization, Raising Capital will help you stay the course and take it to the next level.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andrew Sherman
- About the Contributor(s) ANDREW J. SHERMAN is a partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Jones Day and an internationally recognized authority on...
ANDREW J. SHERMAN is a partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Jones Day and an internationally recognized authority on the legal and strategic issues of emerging and established companies. A top-rated adjunct professor in the MBA and Executive MBA programs at the University of Maryland and Georgetown University Law School, he is the author of Harvesting Intangible Assets, Franchising and Licensing, and Mergers Acquisitions from A to Z .show more
- Publish Date04/18/2012
- Format eBook
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.