Ratan N. Tata: A Life - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
For the first time ever, the complete authorized biography is available to readers of one of the world’s most powerful business leaders, Ratan Tata.
Ratan Tata’s story is that of a man who overcame extraordinary obstacles and whose compassion took priority over business profit objectives, uniquely achieving both goals. As the head of India’s oldest and largest business house, his story also encapsulates the narrative of India’s growing ambitions on the world stage and rising clout in the last few decades.
During his tenure, Ratan Tata transformed the Tata Group from a collection of disparate companies into a unified powerhouse. Today, it is one of the world’s largest business conglomerates and is greatly admired for its compassionate capitalism and trusteeship model of holding wealth.
This is the only comprehensive, definitive and authorized account of Mr. Tata’s life and times, his struggles and his important contributions to contemporary India. It is the story of a private individual, a great industrialist, and a remarkable leader who steadfastly believes, above all, in the values that he inherited, and who spent his life in the service of his fellow humans and a fledgling nation.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas Mathew
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Thomas Mathew (https://thomasmathew.com) is a retired career bureaucrat belonging to the 1983 batch of the Indian Administrative Service. With a...
Dr. Thomas Mathew (https://thomasmathew.com) is a retired career bureaucrat belonging to the 1983 batch of the Indian Administrative Service. With a passion for writing, he has several publications to his credit, including four books – In Search of Congruence: India-US Relations under the Obama Administration (edited and contributed to its lead chapter), The Winged Wonders of Rashtrapati Bhavan, and Abode Under the Dome. He regularly writes opinion pieces for leading dailies.
Dr. Mathew holds a PhD degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, and is a Bachelor of Law from Delhi University. He has worked in key roles in the Ministries of Finance, Defense and Industry, among others. He subsequently served as Additional Secretary to President of India Pranab Mukherjee.
Dr. Mathew met Ratan Tata in a professional capacity about three decades ago. They continued their interactions due to their shared interests. In 2018, Dr. Mathew began work on the biography of Ratan Tata. Now retired, he serves on the board of several companies and is consulted on corporate matters. He lives in Gurugram, pursuing his passion of writing, nature conservation and photography.show more
- Publish Date08/22/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:00:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.