REAL Leadership: What Every Leader Needs to Know - Audiobook (Abridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Maxwell’s bestselling 101 collection includes:
Relationships 101 captures the value and importance of building positive relationships. Teaching how to connect with other people, encourage those around you, and become a better listener, Relationships 101 is the perfect tool for people who desire to improve their relationships with others.
What separates a low-impact leader who leads followers from a high-impact leader who empowers generations of leaders? The answer is equipping. If you want to do more, then you have to help the people around you to be more. In Equipping 101, John C. Maxwell offers a concise collection of timetested principles to equip those around you for leadership and service.
John C. Maxwell firmly points to attitude as the key in making or breaking a leader. Why? Because leadership has less to do with position than it does with disposition. Having a great attitude not only opens the door for personal achievement, but it sets the tone for impacting leadership. Attitude 101 will help you improve an already good attitude or revive a sagging one so that you—and your people— can reach your full potential.
This is the book that launched the 101 series. When asked to distill forty years of leadership experience and thirty years of leadership teaching into its essentials, Dr. Maxwell answered with Leadership 101. In it, he teaches how influence works, how to choose your leadership priorities, how to empower others, how to keep growing as a leader, and more.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- Narrator(s) Wayne Shepherd
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date10/27/2011
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Abridged Edition
- Running Time04:50:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.