Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jerry Colonna helps start-up CEOs make peace with their demons, the psychological habits and behavioral patterns that have helped them to succeed—and have molded them into highly accomplished individuals—yet have been detrimental to their relationships and ultimate well-being. Now this venture capitalist turned executive coach shares his unusual yet highly effective blend of Buddhism, Jungian therapy, and entrepreneurial straight talk to help leaders overcome their own psychological traumas. Reboot is a journey of radical self-inquiry, helping us reset our lives by sorting through the emotional baggage that is holding us back professionally and, even more important, in our relationships.
Jerry has taught CEOs and their top teams to realize their potential by using the raw material of their lives to find meaning, to build healthy interpersonal bonds, and to become more compassionate, bold leaders. In Reboot, he inspires leaders to hold themselves responsible for their choices and for the possibility of truly achieving their dreams.
Work does not have to destroy us. Jerry firmly believes work can be the way to achieve our fullest selves. What we need, sometimes, is a chance to reset our goals and to reconnect with our deepest selves and with one another. Reboot moves and empowers us to begin this journey.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jerry Colonna
- Narrator(s) Jerry Colonna
- About the Contributor(s) Jerry Colonna is an executive coach who uses the skills he learned as a venture capitalist to help entrepreneurs. He...Jerry Colonna is an executive coach who uses the skills he learned as a venture capitalist to help entrepreneurs. He draws on his wide variety of experiences to help clients design a more conscious life and make needed changes to their career to improve their performance and satisfaction. Previously he was a partner with JPMorgan Partners (JPMP), the private equity arm of JP Morgan Chase. He joined JPMP from Flatiron Partners, which he launched 1996 with partner, Fred Wilson. Flatiron became one of the most successful, earlystage investment programs in the New York City area. show more
- Publish Date06/18/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time007:34:24
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.