Rental-Property Profits: A Financial Tool Kit for Landlords
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book walks you through every important step, from spotting smart investments to taking advantage of tax breaks and loopholes.
With rental prices climbing, vacancy rates low, and property values rising, real estate investing has become a tempting option for achieving financial security. The fixer upper shows today that make it look so easy—simply buy a property, fix it up, and then rent it until you’re ready to sell for a profit—has the number of real estate investors is growing, but the same can’t be said for all their bank accounts. The reality is that real estate can be confusing, requiring in-depth financial and tax knowledge that most newcomers lack
With clear language and updated forms, worksheets, checklists, and formulas, Rental-Property Profits explains how to:
- Evaluate risks and opportunities in a post-recession market
- Determine if you qualify for an investor loa
- Calculate cash flow and maintain healthy levels
- Establish sound bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Handle rental property depreciation
Real estate investing is not as easy as it looks on TV, but it also doesn’t have to be risky. With this self-guided manual by your side, avoid the costly mistakes that many before you didn’t see coming, and build the nest egg you deserve!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Thomsett
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate...MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate Investing. An experienced investor, he has successfully owned and managed as many as 12 properties at a time. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.91 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.