Rental-Property Profits: A Financial Tool Kit for Landlords
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
With rental prices climbing, vacancy rates low, and property values rising, real estate investing has become a tempting option for achieving financ... Read More
With rental prices climbing, vacancy rates low, and property values rising, real estate investing has become a tempting option for achieving financial security. And with all the fixer-upper shows today that make it look so easy--simply buy a property, fix it up, and then rent it until you’re ready to sell for a ridiculous profit--the number of real estate investors is growing . . . but the same can’t be said for all of their bank accounts. Because the reality is, real estate can be confusing, requiring in-depth financial and tax knowledge that most newcomers lack. Rental-Property Profits walks you through every important step, from spotting smart investments to taking advantage of tax breaks and loop holes. With clear language and updated forms, worksheets, checklists, and formulas, this new edition explains how to: • Evaluate risks and opportunities in a post-recession market • Determine if you qualify for an investor loan • Calculate cash flow and maintain healthy levels • Establish sound bookkeeping and accounting systems • Handle rental property depreciation • And much more! Real estate investing is not as easy as it looks on TV. But it also doesn’t have to be risky! With this self-guided manual by your side, avoid the costly mistakes that many before you didn’t see coming, and build the nest egg you deserve! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Thomsett
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate...MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate Investing. An experienced investor, he has successfully owned and managed as many as 12 properties at a time. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.91 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.