Rescue the Problem Project: A Complete Guide to Identifying, Preventing, and Recovering from Project Failure
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Turnaround specialist Todd Williams has worked with dozens of companies in multiple industries to help them bring projects back from the brink of d... Read More
Turnaround specialist Todd Williams has worked with dozens of companies in multiple industries to help them bring projects back from the brink of disaster. Now, in a market full of how-tos on the task of running a project, this one-of-a-kind guide provides project managers, executives, and customers alike with an in-depth start-to-finish process that ensure win-win-win solutions when things go awry. Readers will learn: techniques for identifying the root causes of problems; steps for putting projects back on track--including auditing the project, analyzing the data, negotiating the solution, and executing a new plan; and guidelines for avoiding problems in the future. When projects are failing, rather than pointing fingers at the project team or responding emotionally, what is needed is an objective process for accurately assessing the problem and mapping a clear plan of action to fix it. With nearly seventy real-world examples of what works, what doesn’t, and why, Rescue the Problem Project offers the tools you need to ensure your project is one of the select few to experience major success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Todd Williams
- About the Contributor(s) TODD C. WILLIAMS, PMP is a senior project audit and recovery specialist with over 25 years of international experience.TODD C. WILLIAMS, PMP is a senior project audit and recovery specialist with over 25 years of international experience. show more
- Publish Date03/20/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $21.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.