Rethinking Risk: How Companies Sabotage Themselves and What They Must Do Differently
- Regular price
- Sale price
Risk—It's a given factor in the operation of any organization. From corporate fraud and security issues to technological and other man-made disasters, bad things do happen. And while many businesses build elaborate defenses against these unexpected occurrences, often employing powerful technology to help detect and prevent them, most risk-assessment strategies fail to connect the dots before it's too late.
This book, based on the author's extensive experience analyzing the sources of corporate and organizational failure, reveals how a company can mitigate risk using available resources, including what may be the most important asset: its people. Filled with practical, real-world insight and featuring interviews with experienced risk practitioners, this book will help any business recognize the first signs of trouble.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joseph Koletar
- About the Contributor(s) Joseph W. Koletar's stellar FBI career spanned four decades, culminating in his role as Section Chief in the Criminal Investigative...Joseph W. Koletar's stellar FBI career spanned four decades, culminating in his role as Section Chief in the Criminal Investigative Division, where he was in charge of the Witness Protection Program, Criminal Undercover Operations, Aviation and Surveillance Operations, and the Strategic Intelligence Operations Center. For more info visit www.koletarriskconsulting.com show more
- Publish Date12/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.