Retirement Reality Check: How to Spend Your Money and Still Leave an Amazing Legacy - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
HOW TO RETIRE IN A VOLATILE MARKET
Whether you have ten or thirty years until retirement, Josh Jalinski shows you how to maximize your retirement saving and spending plan, while still having something to leave behind for your family, friends, and favorite causes.
Looking at your 401k in a volatile market can lead to panic and poor financial decisions. Even if you have already made some decisions you regret, or you waited until forty-five to think about retirement, there are steps you can take today that will help you reach your financial retirement goals.
Josh Jalinski, host of the popular Financial Quarterback™ radio show, offers his SWAN (sleep-well-at-night) retirement that works for people in all stages of their careers. This proven system for secure retirement planning lets you enjoy your money, and teaches you:
- To challenge fifty years of conventional retirement planning with fresh strategies tailored to today’s volatile economic climate.
- Tax-saving strategies that maximize the amount of money you have available to spend on experiences, travel, and expenses.
- Understanding how to identify the right investment portfolio mix for your individual circumstances.
- How saving cash and different life insurance options help you weather volatility and ensure you can pass wealth on to family members.
The truth is, a 401(k) is not enough for most retirees. Its time create a new paradigm, one that will stand up against market volatility and be there when it’s time to enjoy the years you worked to earn.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Josh Jalinski
- Narrator(s) Jakob Lewis, Gabe Wicks
- About the Contributor(s) Josh Jalinski hosts the popular Financial Quarterback radio show, which attracts approximately 112,000 listeners every week, and is the CEO...
Josh Jalinski hosts the popular Financial Quarterback radio show, which attracts approximately 112,000 listeners every week, and is the CEO of Jalinski Advisory Group. He has been a Five Star Wealth Manager five years in a row and was named Advisor of the Year by Senior Market Advisor magazine. Jalinski is committed to helping clients of all income levels maximize wealth and create a realistic financial plan for present and future security.show more
- Publish Date07/30/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:07:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.