Running Remote: Master the Lessons from the World’s Most Successful Remote-Work Pioneers - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Wall Street Journal and Publishers Weekly Bestseller
Learn success secrets from original remote work pioneers on the mindset and strategies they developed to build and grow successful organizations from the ground up.
With the unprecedented rise in remote work due to the pandemic, many businesses have struggled with how to effectively transition to a distributed format. Meanwhile, companies who had always been remote-first had a unique advantage: a highly scalable set of work processes, a unique communication style, and the proper “async mindset” required to succeed without an office.
This groundbreaking guide unlocks the secrets and lessons discovered by those pioneer entrepreneurs and founders who have figured out how to harness the async mindset and grow their businesses remotely in the most seamless, freeing, and cost-effective ways.
Once you accept and master some fundamental differences, remote work can fuel higher productivity, eliminate time-wasting meetings and treacherous commutes, and strip away the ugly politics that often undermine the most talented employees. It also leads to great cultural inclusivity and richer cultural exchange.
Running Remote is for ventures of all stripes—companies small and large, one-person operations, mom-and-pop shops, and global megacorporations. The lessons herein are as valuable for on-premises organizations as they are for the tech worker.
- Master the fundamentals of the async mindset by exploring three overarching principles—deliberate overcommunication, democratized workflow, and detailed metrics.
- Learn nuts-and-bolts techniques and real-life lessons from remote work trailblazers who built successful all-remote organizations prior to the pandemic.
- Gain a better understanding of why hiring, on-ramping, and managing in a remote context is totally different—again with methods and first-hand stories from the founders and leaders that did it first.
- Lean how moving to a remote business model impacts traditional management and work processes.
Accompanying figures, step-by-step instructions, and URLs are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Contributor(s)Liam Martin , Rob Rawson
- Narrator(s) Josh Childs
- About the Contributor(s) Liam Martin is Chief Marketing Officer at Time Doctor. As the mouthpiece for Time Doctor, Liam has become a remote...
Liam Martin is Chief Marketing Officer at Time Doctor. As the mouthpiece for Time Doctor, Liam has become a remote work ambassador of sorts, featured in Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and Fortune. He speaks at conferences around the world, including SXSW, SaaS Stock, Nomad City, HR of Tomorrow, and The Digital Workplace, and he’s consulted with more remote first-founders and operators than probably anyone on the planet.
Rob Rawson is Chief Executive Officer of Time Doctor, a workplace solutions firm focused on allowing customers to build distributed teams that can work wherever and whenever they want, so the business can focus on allocating their office-running costs elsewhere.show more
- Publish Date08/16/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:36:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.