Sales Management (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The pressure surrounding the sales manager is intense. Given the task of recruiting, managing, and motivating a top team of high-performing sales p... Read More
The pressure surrounding the sales manager is intense. Given the task of recruiting, managing, and motivating a top team of high-performing sales professions, so much of the sales manager’s success is dependent on others. Or is it? Sales expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying the most successful sales managers and professionals in every industry. In this indispensable pocket-sized resource, he has encapsulated 6 key characteristics of a winning sales team. In Sales Management, he distills these simple but powerful strategies so that sales managers can learn how to: • Select and recruit sales champions • Establish clear objectives • Inspire singleness of purpose • Motivate people with the right incentives • Develop winners through continuous coaching and training • Conduct game-changing performance reviews • De-hire poor performers • And more Don’t leave your success as a sales manager in the hands of others. Learn today how YOU can increase your sales team’s effectiveness, improve their bottom line, and advance your own career in the process. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.98 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.