Sales Success (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Did you know that the 80/20 rule applies to the world of sales too? Eighty percent of all sales are made by only twenty percent of salespeople. Whi... Read More
Did you know that the 80/20 rule applies to the world of sales too? Eighty percent of all sales are made by only twenty percent of salespeople. Which begs the question: How are they raking in so much money, and how can others join them? Sales trainer extraordinaire Brian Tracy has spent years studying the world’s best salespeople and their methods and has discovered that the difference between the top 20 and the bottom 80 boils down to only a handful of critical areas in which the top professionals perform only a smidgen better than their peers. You are that close! In this compact and convenient guide, Tracy shares 21 tried-and-true techniques that can help any salesperson gain that winning edge. Learn how to: • Set clear goals--and achieve them+I396 • Develop a sense of urgency and make every minute count • Know your products inside and out • Analyze your competition • Find and quickly qualify prospects • Understand the three keys to persuasion • Overcome the six major objections • And much more! Packed with proven strategies and priceless insights, Sales Successwill get you planted firmly on the path to success, making more money than you thought possible and greater career satisfaction than you ever believed you would find. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.98 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $5.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.