Sales Truth: Debunk the Myths. Apply Powerful Principles. Win More New Sales. - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Become a better salesperson by learning to debunk the sales myths and focus your strategy on a proven approach that will drive the results you want.
Can succeeding in sales be as simple as hooking up the latest CRM tool or perfecting your social media profiles and waiting for qualified leads to show up in your inbox? Are you having trouble believing what the new self-proclaimed “experts” post on LinkedIn and beginning to question their proclamation that everything in sales has changed?
The one constant in the world of sales is the noise from self-titled experts and thought leaders informing you of the latest tools, tricks, and strategies that you should utilize. However, ironically, the more modern solutions you adopt, the harder it is to get results.
Bestselling author and sales expert Mike Weinberg offers a wake-up call to salespeople and sales leaders on how to bypass the noise so you can start winning more, new sales.
In Sales Truth, Weinberg shares some of the truths you’ll learn including:
- Many self-proclaimed sales experts lack clients, credibility, and a track record of helping sellers achieve breakthrough results.
- The number of “likes” a sales improvement article receives is often inversely proportional to its accuracy or helpfulness to a seller or sales team.
- What has worked exceedingly well in sales and sales management for the past couple of decades is still the (not so) secret to sales success today.
Look no further than Weinberg’s powerful principles and proven strategies to help you become a professional sales master and create more new sales opportunities.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Weinberg
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby, Gabe Wicks
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and...
Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and sales management, and he's on a mission to simplify sales and create high-performance salespeople and sales teams. Mike is known for his practical approach and for calling it like he sees it. He works with companies in all industries, ranging in size from a few million to many billions of dollars, and has spoken and consulted on five continents.show more
- Publish Date06/11/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:16:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.