Secret Sauce: How to Pack Your Messages with Persuasive Punch
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The new rules for persuasive messaging. When it comes to messaging, what worked in the past won't work today. Our noisy, digital world has undermin... Read More
The new rules for persuasive messaging. When it comes to messaging, what worked in the past won't work today. Our noisy, digital world has undermined our ability to focus. For a message to grab attention and persuade, it now has to pass the SAUCE test and be: Simple, Appealing, Unexpected, Credible, and Emotional. Secret Sauce shows you how to transform unconvincing messages into compelling copy. It comes with a 15-question SAUCE test and a Heat Gauge which allows you to precisely measure the persuasive impact of your messages. Short, easy to read, and packed with visuals, Secret Sauce provides: Clear examples of what works and what doesn't * Fascinating insights from behavioral and neurological research * Powerful lessons from successful and failed campaigns Less than 10 percent of marketing messages are truly compelling-engaging the head and heart. Secret Sauce helps you weed out the clutter and craft messages that stick. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Harry Mills
- About the Contributor(s) HARRY MILLS is founder and CEO of Aha! Advantage, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include Unilever, IBM,...HARRY MILLS is founder and CEO of Aha! Advantage, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include Unilever, IBM, Toyota, Oracle, and Astra Zeneca. An in-demand speaker, he is the persuasion expert at Harvard Business Review's Manage/Mentor program and author of Artful Persuasion, The Rainmaker's Toolkit, and other notable books. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.75(h) x 6.88(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.48
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.