Secret Sauce: How to Pack Your Messages with Persuasive Punch
- Regular price
- Sale price
The new rules for persuasive messaging. When it comes to messaging, what worked in the past won't work today. Our noisy, digital world has undermined our ability to focus. For a message to grab attention and persuade, it now has to pass the SAUCE test and be: Simple, Appealing, Unexpected, Credible, and Emotional. Secret Sauce shows you how to transform unconvincing messages into compelling copy. It comes with a 15-question SAUCE test and a Heat Gauge which allows you to precisely measure the persuasive impact of your messages. Short, easy to read, and packed with visuals, Secret Sauce provides: Clear examples of what works and what doesn't * Fascinating insights from behavioral and neurological research * Powerful lessons from successful and failed campaigns Less than 10 percent of marketing messages are truly compelling-engaging the head and heart. Secret Sauce helps you weed out the clutter and craft messages that stick.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Harry Mills
- About the Contributor(s) HARRY MILLS is founder and CEO of Aha! Advantage, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include Unilever, IBM,...HARRY MILLS is founder and CEO of Aha! Advantage, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include Unilever, IBM, Toyota, Oracle, and Astra Zeneca. An in-demand speaker, he is the persuasion expert at Harvard Business Review's Manage/Mentor program and author of Artful Persuasion, The Rainmaker's Toolkit, and other notable books. show more
- Publish Date03/14/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.32 lb
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.