Secrets of the Marketing Masters: What the Best Marketers Do -- And Why It Works
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
As markets fragment and globalize, consumers gain greater control over when and what media they use, and digital technologies change how people sho... Read More
As markets fragment and globalize, consumers gain greater control over when and what media they use, and digital technologies change how people shop, work, and relax, the go-to rules of marketing aren’t what they once were. Featuring exclusive interviews with top consumer and business-to-business marketers at companies like PG, Unilever, GE, Nortel, and American Express, this insider guide offers practical advice to help you engage consumers and keep them coming back. Secrets of the Marketing Masters does this by teaching readers the key to gaining the trust and confidence of others--including your colleagues on the senior team as well as your customers. Marketers will discover how to: build a marketing culture; share results that matter--good and bad; connect with customers on an emotional level; find ways to amplify the customer voice within their company; run marketing like a professional service; cultivate positive word of mouth on and offline; and spot and leverage new trends. By learning how to meet customers where they are, mastering the latest and greatest digital marketing strategies, and gaining more exposure for your unique and exciting products and services, you’ll achieve the kind of brand loyalty that guarantees long-term growth. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dick Martin
- About the Contributor(s) DICK MARTIN is a writer whose articles have appeared in the Harvard Business Review and other publications. The author of...DICK MARTIN is a writer whose articles have appeared in the Harvard Business Review and other publications. The author of Tough Calls, he was executive vice president of public relations, employee communications, and brand management for ATT. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.14 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $16.80
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.