Sell Different!: All New Sales Differentiation Strategies to Outsmart, Outmaneuver, and Outsell the Competition - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Game-changing new strategies to outsmart, outmaneuver, and outsell your competition!
Salespeople face fierce competition in their pursuit of winning deals. Differences in product features and functions get smaller by the minute and are not always meaningful to buyers.
How do you stand out from the pack and not just land the account, but win deals at the prices you want?
Lee B. Salz’s previous ground-breaking, bestselling book, Sales Differentiation, armed salespeople with strategies to differentiate both what they sell and how they sell it. Sell Different! provides a new component of Sales Differentiation strategy to help you outsmart, outmaneuver, and outsell the competition to win more deals at the prices you want. This book provides you with the tools you need to land new accounts and grow existing ones.
The practical, proven strategies presented in Sell Different! include:
- How to defeat your toughest competitor (hint: it’s not who you think it is)
- An actionable 16-phase plan to reach and engage elusive prospects
- Finding more of your best clients (it’s easier than you think)
- Acquiring more referrals than you ever dreamed possible
- Virtual selling and how to harness its potential
- Neutralizing the fear of change that paralyzes buyers and kills deals
- Structuring pilot programs that advance your deals
- Identifying the critical person needed to win more deals at the prices you want
- Solving closing problems and fixing the real issue limiting your success
- Dissecting and resolving the most challenging sales objection—price!
- What 99.999% of salespeople don’t do, but should
- Expanding account relationships to explode revenue and lock out the competition
- How to address a major flaw when comparing salespeople with professional athletes
- And much, much more!
If you are a salesperson, executive, or business owner who desires to win more deals at the prices you want, then this book is for you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee B. Salz
- Narrator(s) Lee B. Salz
- About the Contributor(s) When salespeople aren’t winning deals at desired levels or price points, executives and business owners turn to Lee B. Salz...
When salespeople aren’t winning deals at desired levels or price points, executives and business owners turn to Lee B. Salz for help. Lee is a world-renowned sales management strategist and CEO of Sales Architects®. A recognized expert in Sales Differentiation, he specializes in helping salesforces, across all industries, win more deals at the prices you want.
A featured columnist in The Business Journals and a media source on sales and sales management, Lee has been quoted and featured in The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The New York Times, MSNBC, ABC News, and numerous other outlets. Lee is a frequently-sought keynote speaker and consultant on Sales Differentiation, salesforce development, hiring, onboarding, compensation, and other sales performance topics.
He is the bestselling author of the award-winning, bestselling books Sales Differentiation and Hire Right, Higher Profits.
Lee is a championship powerlifter and a graduate of Binghamton University. Originally from New York City and New Jersey, he now resides in a Minneapolis suburb with his wife, three kids, and two dogs. When he isn't helping his clients win more deals at the prices you want, you will find him on the baseball field coaching his boys.show more
- Publish Date09/14/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:35:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.