Sell Your Business for an Outrageous Price: An Insider's Guide to Getting More Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Selling something that you've poured money, energy, and incalculable amounts of time into is tough enough. But getting anything less than the maxim... Read More
Selling something that you’ve poured money, energy, and incalculable amounts of time into is tough enough. But getting anything less than the maximum you deserve in return for all your work is unjustifiable. You deserve to squeeze every last dollar you can when it comes time to hand the reins over to the lucky investor who wants to profit from all your back-breaking groundwork. In Sell Your Business for an Outrageous Price, readers will discover how to: • Prepare their companies and themselves for sale • Recognize the best time to go to market • Identify, attract, and motivate deep-pocketed buyers • Determine their company's competitive advantage and leverage it for the best offer • Find a transaction advisor with the skills and experience to guide them through the MA jungle • Foil buyers' attempts to undermine sale price • And much more Featuring real-life case studies and an appendix of indispensable tools--including due diligence lists, sample nondisclosure agreements, a sales readiness assessment, and a sample engagement letter--this insightful and invaluable guide reveals how anyone can get a positively outrageous price for their company. You did all the work--now it’s time to get paid! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kevin Short
- About the Contributor(s) KEVIN SHORT is the Managing Partner and CEO of Clayton Capital Partners, a leading middle market MA advisory firm. Over...KEVIN SHORT is the Managing Partner and CEO of Clayton Capital Partners, a leading middle market MA advisory firm. Over the past 25 years, he has orchestrated over 150 purchase/sale transactions of mid-sized businesses with an aggregate value of more than $1 billion. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.83 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.4(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.