Selling Above and Below the Line: Convince the C-Suite. Win Over Management. Secure the Sale. - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most salespeople work hard to become proficient in reaching the frontline managers in their markets. However, a salesperson who wishes to achieve long-lasting success with a client will learn how to also appeal to top-level executives from an “above the line” perspective.
Master sales trainer Skip Miller shows how to simultaneously sell to both the frontline manager as well as the executive who is more concerned with profit/loss indicators such as ROI, time saved, risk lowered, and productivity improved – a strategy used by Google, Apple, Cisco WebEx, and other powerhouses.
In Selling Above and Below the Line, you will learn how to:
- Create energy by including executives early in the sales process.
- Ask the right questions and pinpoint big-picture financial needs.
- Keep “below the line” managers from feeling bypassed.
- Uncover value propositions that target each set of decision-makers.
- Sales that seem locked in will stall or go dark.
Customers who have been loyal to you suddenly back out of the relationship due to decisions made above the manager’s head. This often could have been avoided had the salesperson been intentional to sell both the technical and financial fit.
In Selling Above and Below the Line, learn to effectively communicate both, leading to more successful and lucrative deals than ever before.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Miller
- Narrator(s) Timothy Pabon
- About the Contributor(s) William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job...
William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job when he started his career in sales, quitting after only one day on his first job. He learned from his mistakes and is now President of M3 Learning, a ProActive Sales Management and Sales Training Company and is the sales training leader in Silicon Valley. Skip has provided training to tens of thousands of sales people and hundreds of companies in over 35 countries. This is his seventh book.show more
- Publish Date06/22/2021
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:32:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.