Shift Ahead: How the Best Companies Stay Relevant in a Fast-Changing World
Allen Adamson | Joel Steckel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In a world that's changing faster and more furiously than ever, the ability to shift focus is critical. Why is it that some organizations can conti... Read More
In a world that's changing faster and more furiously than ever, the ability to shift focus is critical. Why is it that some organizations can continually evolve to meet the times and the marketplace, and others can't? How do some companies always seem to know the perfect season to shift gears, as well as the rights methods to implement when doing so, while others ruefully, and perhaps stubbornly, go down sinking when a simple shift would’ve saved everything? Shift Ahead taps into both success stories and cautionary tales from others who have gone before in order to provide for readers a smart, calculated approach to knowing both: 1) when to change course and 2) how to pull it off. Packed with insightful interviews from leaders at HBO, Adobe, BlackBerry, National Geographic, Microsoft, Kodak, and elsewhere, this must-have resource explains how to • Spot warning signs that it’s time for a reinvention • Overcome obstacles standing in the way of your company’s future goals • Maintain authenticity when shifting gears • Execute changes seamlessly, no matter how bold they are Today more than at any other time before, knowing when to shift, and how to do so successfully, is the key to remaining competitive. But with Shift Ahead, this difficult yet imperative maneuver will become the key to your company’s long-term success! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Allen Adamson , Joel Steckel
- About the Contributor(s) ALLEN ADAMSON is a branding expert, a Forbes.com columnist, and the author of three books including BrandSimple and BrandDigital.JOEL STECKEL...ALLEN ADAMSON is a branding expert, a Forbes.com columnist, and the author of three books including BrandSimple and BrandDigital.
JOEL STECKEL is professor of marketing and vice dean of doctoral education at NYU Stern School of Business. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.