Shift Ahead: How the Best Companies Stay Relevant in a Fast-Changing World
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book taps into both success stories and cautionary tales from others to provide you with a smart, calculated approach to knowing both: 1) when to change course and 2) how to pull it off.
In a world that's changing faster and more furiously than ever, the ability to shift focus is critical. Why is it that some organizations can continually evolve to meet the times and the marketplace, and others can't? How do some companies always seem to know the perfect season to shift gears, as well as the rights methods to implement when doing so, while others go down sinking when a simple shift would’ve saved everything?
Packed with insightful interviews from leaders at HBO, Adobe, BlackBerry, National Geographic, Microsoft, Kodak, and elsewhere, Shift Ahead explains how to:
- Spot warning signs that it’s time for a reinvention
- Overcome obstacles standing in the way of your company’s future goals
- Maintain authenticity when shifting gears
- Execute changes seamlessly, no matter how bold they are
Today more than at any other time before, knowing when to shift, and how to do so successfully, is the key to remaining competitive. With Shift Ahead, this difficult yet imperative maneuver will become the key to your company’s long-term success!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Allen Adamson , Joel Steckel
- About the Contributor(s) ALLEN ADAMSON is a branding expert, a Forbes.com columnist, and the author of three books including BrandSimple and BrandDigital.JOEL STECKEL...ALLEN ADAMSON is a branding expert, a Forbes.com columnist, and the author of three books including BrandSimple and BrandDigital.
JOEL STECKEL is professor of marketing and vice dean of doctoral education at NYU Stern School of Business. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.4(w) x 1.1(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.