Shut Up and Listen!: Hard Business Truths that Will Help You Succeed - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shut Up and Listen! is a true leadership roadmap to the summit of career success and satisfaction, featuring concise principles for entrepreneurs and business leaders at any level.
Tilman Fertitta, also known as the Billion Dollar Buyer, started his hospitality empire thirty years ago with just one restaurant. Over the years, he’s stayed true to the principles that helped him build the largest single-shareholder company in America, with over $4 billion in revenue, including hundreds of restaurants (Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, Morton’s Steakhouse, Mastro’s, Rainforest Café, and over forty more restaurant concepts) and five Golden Nugget Casinos. He’s also sole owner of the NBA’s Houston Rockets. This book shares the key insights that made it all possible.
In Shut Up and Listen!, Fertitta shares straight-talk “Tilmanisms” around six key action items that any entrepreneur can adopt today:
- Be the Bull
- No Spare Customers
- Change, Change, Change
- Know Your Numbers
- Follow the 95/5 Rule
- Take No Out of Your Vocabulary
For aspiring entrepreneurs or people in business, this guide will help you take your company to the next level. When you put this book down, you’ll know what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong to operate your business, and if you’re just getting started, it will help set you up for success.
A groundbreaking, no-holds-barred book, Shut Up and Listen! offers practical, hard-earned wisdom from one of the most successful business owners in the world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tilman Fertitta
- Narrator(s) Tilman Fertitta, Gabe Wicks
- About the Contributor(s) Tilman Fertitta, a Houston native, is an accomplished businessman and recognized as a world leader in the dining, hospitality, entertainment,...
Tilman Fertitta, a Houston native, is an accomplished businessman and recognized as a world leader in the dining, hospitality, entertainment, and gaming industries, and who Forbes referred to as “the richest restauranteur in the world.” Fertitta is the star of his own reality TV show on CNBC, Billion Dollar Buyer, and is also the sole owner of Fertitta Entertainment, which owns the restaurant giant Landry’s, the Golden Nugget Casinos and Hotels, and the NBA’s Houston Rockets.show more
- Publish Date09/17/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:50:00
- Price $11.19
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.