Skin in the Game: Everything You Need is Already Inside You - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Uncover the unique qualities within YOU that will lead you to find your true purpose, a meaningful career, and show you how to live your biggest life.
I know I have a bigger purpose, but how can I find it?
Dermalogica founder Jane Wurwand shows you how to turn your unique traits and experiences —especially the ones you may think are your biggest setbacks, into the tools you need to make your dreams a reality.
This is not a memoir. This is the journey of how Jane, and how you can find yourself and purpose by harnessing the resilience and creativity within you to drive your own success.
Sharing lessons learned, from starting a business on 14,000 dollars of self-funding to growing a multi-million-dollar international brand with a cult-like following, Jane takes you through her real-world experience so you can learn:
- How to look inward to find your true purpose and let it guide you to live your biggest life.
- How to discover what type of work will fulfill you and infuse your life with meaning and value.
- How to overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges between the life you’re living now and the life you know you deserve.
- How to achieve great success by doing what you love.
Business leaders, professionals, entrepreneurs—you don’t have to feel stuck or frustrated any longer, get ready to find your purpose and start living your biggest life. After applying the lessons in Skin in the Game, you will be able to look towards a new future, confident in the choices you are making in your life, in your career, and in your impact on the world.
In Skin in the Game, you’ll discover the ‘why’ behind Dermalogica’s business model, that the Harvard Business Review called ‘brilliant’, and how the brand turned a skincare product line and salon training platform into a recognized symbol of women’s entrepreneurship around the world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jane Wurwand
- Narrator(s) Jane Wurwand
- About the Contributor(s) Jane Wurwand is a Fellow of the City & Guilds of London, a global leader in skills development and apprenticeship...
Jane Wurwand is a Fellow of the City & Guilds of London, a global leader in skills development and apprenticeship standards, and a Commissioner for their National Training awards. She was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by Cosmetic Executive Women, the leading industry group in both the USA and the UK. She is a Board Member of the Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at The Anderson School of Business Management, UCLA, and mentors their graduate students. She is also a Board Member of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising FIDM in Los Angeles.
Jane was a member of the Clinton Global Initiative from 2010 until its conclusion in 2016 and was part of their Women and Girls Action Committee. She contributes her expertise to the National Association of Women’s Business Owners, which named her “Business Woman of the Year” in Los Angeles in 2009. In 2012, she was named CEO/Business Owner of the Year by the Los Angeles Business Journal. She serves as a special advisor to the UN Foundation’s Global Entrepreneurs Council, supporting their work with the UN to advance women and girls. In 2016, she was appointed as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship (PAGE) by President Barack Obama. Hometown: Los Angeles, CA.show more
- Publish Date10/26/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:52:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.