Smart Sales Manager: The Ultimate Playbook for Building and Running a High-Performance Inside Sales Team
- Regular price
- Sale price
Josiane Feigon, author and pioneer of the inside sales community, recognizes that the pressure to produce can be crushing, but the guidance provided thus far has been minimal.
With the explosion of social media, as well as the increasing dependence on digital communications, the need for businesses to shift their focus from field sales to inside sales is growing exponentially today. Businesses now rely on inside sales to generate up to 50 percent of their revenue! The burgeoning demand for inside sales leaders means that the industry’s top reps are being promoted and transitioned even if they are unprepared for management in the Sales 2.0 that is taking over the field.
In Smart Sales Manager, she shows you how they can lead their inside sales squads to success--from hiring and motivating to training, coaching, and more, including:
- Customer 2.0: Selling to the new elusive buyer
- Tools 2.0: Choosing the best sales productivity and intelligence tools for their team
- Talent 2.0: Hiring, training, and retaining inside sales superheroes
- Manager’s cheat sheets: Motivational strategies to salvage deals, engage employees, and boost managerial clout
The ability to successfully train your sales teams in social selling, digital communications, and disruptive content creation is vital in today’s sales environment. Complete with real-life examples and smart sales strategies, Smart Sales Manager will bring managers up to speed fast.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Josiane Feigon
- About the Contributor(s) JOSIANE CHRIQUI FEIGON (San Francisco, CA) is President and Founder of TeleSmart Communications, a global training and consulting company specializing...JOSIANE CHRIQUI FEIGON (San Francisco, CA) is President and Founder of TeleSmart Communications, a global training and consulting company specializing in inside sales. She is the author of the blog TeleSmart, and her articles have appeared in Selling Power, Call Center Magazine, and other industry publications. show more
- Publish Date07/15/2013
- Format eBook
- Price $11.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.