Smart Selling on the Phone and Online: Inside Sales That Gets Results - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
In an age of telesales and digital selling, this award-winning business book pinpoints the ten skills essential to high-efficiency, high-success sales performance based on the author’s TeleSmart 10 System for Power Selling.
Bestselling author and TeleSmart Communications president Josiane Feigon equips salespeople with the powerful tools they need to open stronger, build trust faster, handle objections better, and close more sales when dealing with customers they can’t see face-to-face.
In Smart Selling on the Phone and Online, you’ll learn how to:
- overcome ten different forms of “paralysis” and reestablish momentum;
- sell in sound bites, not long-winded speeches;
- ask the right questions to reveal customer needs;
- navigate around obstacles to get to the power buyer;
- and prioritize and manage your time so that more of it is spent actually selling.
The world of selling keeps changing, and sales professionals are on the front line of innovation to keep profits flowing. Combining an accessible text with clear graphics and step-by-step processes, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online will help any rep master the world of sales 2.0 and become a true sales warrior.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Josiane Feigon
- Narrator(s) Janet Ivey
- About the Contributor(s) JOSIANE CHRIQUI FEIGON (San Francisco, CA) is President and Founder of TeleSmart Communications, a global training and consulting company specializing...JOSIANE CHRIQUI FEIGON (San Francisco, CA) is President and Founder of TeleSmart Communications, a global training and consulting company specializing in inside sales. She is the author of the blog TeleSmart, and her articles have appeared in Selling Power, Call Center Magazine, and other industry publications. show more
- Publish Date08/24/2021
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:26:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.