Social Media Success for Every Brand: The Five StoryBrand Pillars That Turn Posts Into Profits - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Based on Donald Miller’s bestselling book Building a StoryBrand, Claire Diaz-Ortiz applies the seven principles of the StoryBrand Framework to help you build an effective, long-lasting social media plan for your brand.
Most business owners are blindly guessing at their social media strategy, and it’s costing them time and money. This book teaches you how to incorporate the StoryBrand 7-Part Framework into their social media channels to increase engagement and see better results.
In Social Media Success for Every Brand, you will understand exactly what they need to do with their social media to drive growth to their organization through the practical guidance of the five-point SHARE model:
Social Media Success for Every Brand does not require you to be familiar with Building a StoryBrand, but provides enough foundation to prepare you for practical success with their social media content.
Together with the StoryBrand Framework, Claire’s SHARE model will help boost customer engagement and grow the organization’s brand awareness and revenues.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Claire Diaz-Ortiz
- Narrator(s) Jacque Dorman, Donald Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Claire Diaz-Ortiz (@claire) is an author, speaker and innovation advisor who was an early employee at Twitter. Named one of...
Claire Diaz-Ortiz (@claire) is an author, speaker and innovation advisor who was an early employee at Twitter. Named one of the 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company and called “The Woman Who Got the Pope on Twitter” by Wired, she holds an MBA and other degrees from Stanford and Oxford and has been featured widely in print and broadcast media. She is the award-winning author of eight books that have been published in more than a dozen countries.show more
- Publish Date10/22/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:06:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.