Something Else To Smile About: More Encouragement and Inspiration for Life's Ups and Downs
- Regular price
- Sale price
Humorous anecdotes, poignant encounters, and touching narratives breathe life into lessons on character, leaving a legacy, true greatness, personal integrity, and overcoming adversity.
In Something Else to Smile About, Ziglar shares stories of:
- the country lawyer who won case after case by understanding his opponent's point of view
- mediocre college athlete's who became legends in the professional ranks
- a Catholic sister whose "tough love" motivates teh chemically additced to take personal responsibility
- countless individuals who've learned that failure is an event, not a person
Whether you need a morning shot of ambition or a refreshing thought before a good night's sleep, Something Else to Smile About is a daily source of motivation and encouragement you'll turn to again and again and enthusiastically share with others.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Zig Ziglar
- About the Contributor(s) Zig Ziglar was one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the United States, and his messages offer humor, hope...
Zig Ziglar was one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the United States, and his messages offer humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide bestsellers.show more
- Publish Date03/30/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.73 lb
- Dimensions 7.81(h) x 5.13(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.