Sparked: Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work that Makes You Come Alive - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover your unique imprint for work that makes you come alive, fills you with meaning, joy, purpose, and possibility, then spend the rest of your life doing it.
We’re all born with a certain “imprint” for work that makes us come alive. This is your "Sparketype®," your DNA-level driver of work that lets you know, deep down, you’re doing what you’re here to do. Work that motivates you, fills you with purpose and, fully-expressed in a healthy way, becomes a main-line to meaning, flow, performance, and joy. Put another way, work that “sparks” you.
Sparked draws upon years of research, experimentation, more than 25-million data-points generated by over half-a-million people, and hundreds of deep-dive conversations with luminaries from science to art to industry and wellbeing. Award-winning author, serial wellness-industry founder, and host of the top-ranked Good Life Project®, Jonathan Fields, and his team at Spark Endeavors, developed the Sparketype imprints and methodology that is the basis of this book.
In this book, Fields and his team will help you:
- Discover what sparks you, what drains you, where you stumble and come alive, so you can reclaim a sense of direction, control, and purpose;
- Understand the “real” reasons certain experiences, jobs, and roles leave you empty and know how to make things better, without having to endure big disruptive changes;
- Learn from real-world, relatable stories, case-studies, and data-driven insights;
- Identify the action steps to begin immediately transforming the way you work and live.
Sparked takes you deep into the world of the Sparketypes, revealing an entirely new depth of insights about what makes you come alive in work life, along with what empties you out and trips you up, so you can avoid those life-drains.
You’ll discover tons of case studies, stories, and real-world applications, creating a comprehensive guide to help you discover what you are meant to do and how to get started.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jonathan Fields
- Narrator(s) Jonathan Fields
- About the Contributor(s) Jonathan Fields is a dad, husband, award-winning author, executive producer, and host of one of the top-ranked podcasts in the...
Jonathan Fields is a dad, husband, award-winning author, executive producer, and host of one of the top-ranked podcasts in the world, Good Life Project®, which has been featured everywhere from The Wall Street Journal to O, The Oprah Magazine and even Apple’s iconic annual product event. Jonathan is also the Founder/CEO of Spark Endeavors and lead architect behind the Sparketypes®, an archetyping system and set of tools tapped by over 500,000 individuals and organizations to identify embrace, and cultivate work that makes people come alive, and equip organizations and leaders to more effectively unlock potential, motivation, impact, and joy.
Jonathan speaks globally to groups and organizations, and his work has been featured widely in the media, including The New York Times, FastCompany, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., Elle, Allure, The Guardian, Mind+Body, and more.show more
- Publish Date09/21/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:50:00
- Price $18.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.