Speak to Win: How to Present with Power in Any Situation
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ability to speak with confidence and deliver winning presentations can accelerate your career, earn people's respect, and enable you to achieve your greatest goals.
Anyone can learn to be a great speaker, just as easily as they can learn to drive a car or ride a bike. As one of the world's premier speakers and personal success experts, Brian Tracy reveals time-tested tricks of the trade that you can use to present powerfully and speak persuasively, whether in an informal meeting or in front of a large audience.
In Speak To Win, you will learn how to:
- become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience
- grab people's attention from the start
- use body language, props, and vocal techniques to keep listeners engaged
- transition smoothly from one point to the next
- use humor, stories, quotes, and questions skillfully
- deal with skepticism when presenting new ideas
- wrap up strongly and persuasively
This no nonsense handbook is perfect for delivering talks that inform, impress, persuade and motivate.
Brimming with unbeatable strategies for winning people over every time, Speak To Win lets you in on his most powerful presentation secrets in this indispensable, life-changing guide.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date09/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.