Speak to Win: How to Present with Power in Any Situation
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The ability to speak with confidence and deliver winning presentations can accelerate your career, earn people's great respect, and enable you to a... Read More
The ability to speak with confidence and deliver winning presentations can accelerate your career, earn people's great respect, and enable you to achieve your greatest-even most impossible-seeming goals. But what many people don't realize is that anyone can learn to be a great speaker, just as easily as they can learn to drive a car or ride a bike! As one of the world's premier speakers and personal success experts, Brian Tracy is the ideal instructor. In Speak to Win, Tracy reveals time-tested tricks of the trade that readers can use to present powerfully and speak persuasively, whether in an informal meeting or in front of a large audience. Readers will learn how to: * become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience * grab people's attention from the start * use body language, props, and vocal techniques to keep listeners engaged * transition smoothly from one point to the next * use humor, stories, quotes, and questions skillfully * deal with skepticism when presenting new ideas * wrap up strongly and persuasively Brimming with unbeatable strategies for winning people over every time, Tracy lets readers in on his most powerful presentation secrets in this indispensable, life-changing guide. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.99 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.84 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.