Startup Money Made Easy: The Inc. Guide to Every Financial Question About Starting, Running, and Growing Your Business - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Let the experts at Inc.guide you through every critical step and potential pitfall as their on-the-ground reporting shows how to locate funding, manage your money, and smart hack your way to a comfortable retirement.
Startup Money Made Easy gathers the best advice from the magazine’s pages, spotlighting celebrated entrepreneurs and inspiring stories. You’ll hear from:
- FUBU founder Daymond John, who mortgaged his family home for start-up capital—and built a $6 billion empire
- Makeup artist Bobbi Brown, who turned a modest lipstick line into a profitable 30-store enterprise
- Alexa von Tobel, who dropped out of Harvard Business School to launch the equity-magnate LearnVest.com
- Mark Cuban, Sallie Krawcheck, Max Levchin, and other founders who overcame financial obstacles on their way to the top
Additionally, these stories include on-target tips that explain how to:
- Raise your first $10,000 in capital
- Power through the lean years
- Get friends and family to back you up
- Round up outside investors
- Go public or sell, while still staying in charge
- Reward people with great salaries and benefits
- Eliminate tax season surprises
- Grow without growing pains
Cash flow problems are the number-one business killer. Whether you’re dreaming up a startup idea or knee deep in the craziness, learn to shore up your finances and safeguard the business.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Maria Aspan
- Narrator(s) Hayley Cresswell
- About the Contributor(s) Maria Aspan is an award-winning business journalist and an editor-at-large at Inc. magazine, where she oversees money coverage and writes about startups, technology,...
Maria Aspan is an award-winning business journalist and an editor-at-large at Inc. magazine, where she oversees money coverage and writes about startups, technology, finance, and gender. She has also covered business and finance for The New York Times, Reuters, and American Banker. At the latter she served as national editor and covered the financial crisis and its aftermath. Maria also writes the weekly Lady Business newsletter, about women in the business world, and she lives in New York City.show more
- Publish Date02/12/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:00:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.