Stories That Stick: How Storytelling Can Captivate Customers, Influence Audiences, and Transform Your Business - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
What stories do you need to tell, and how do you tell them?
Stories That Stick provides a clear framework of ideals and a concise set of actions for you to take complete control of your own story, utilizing the principles behind the world’s most effective business storytelling strategies.
Professional storyteller and nationally-known speaker Kindra Hall reveals the four unique stories you can use to differentiate, captivate, and elevate:
- The Value Story—convince customers they need what you provide.
- The Founder Story—persuade investors and customers your organization is worth the investment.
- The Purpose Story—align and inspire your employees and internal customers.
- The Customer Story—allow those who use your product or service to share their authentic experiences with others.
Telling these stories well is a simple, accessible skill anyone can develop. With case studies, company profiles, and anecdotes backed with original research, Hall presents storytelling as the underutilized talent that separates the good from the best in business.
Stories That Stick offers specific, actionable steps readers can take to find, craft, and leverage the stories they already have and simply aren’t telling. Every person, every organization has at least four stories at their disposal. Will you tell yours?
- Contributor(s)Kindra Hall
- Narrator(s) Kindra Hall
- About the Contributor(s) Kindra Hall is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author and international keynote speaker. She presents around the globe teaching leaders, executives,...
Kindra Hall is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author and international keynote speaker. She presents around the globe teaching leaders, executives, teams and entrepreneurs across countless industries to harness and leverage the power of their stories. Hall is the former Chief Storytelling Officer of SUCCESS Magazine and her books have been translated into 17 languages. She is based in New York City with her husband and two children.show more
- Publish Date09/24/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:15:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.