Strategic Customer Service: Managing the Customer Experience to Increase Positive Word of Mouth, Build Loyalty, and Maximize Profits - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Any organization can win more customers and increase sales if they learn to be more strategic with their customer service.
When customers complain, employees respond. The typical service model is riddled with holes. What about people and businesses who never speak up, but never come back? Learn to actively reach out, prevent problems, and resolve issues in ways that boost loyalty.
Strategic Customer Service is a data-packed roadmap that shows you how. This invaluable resource distills decades of research on the impact of great versus mediocre service. Complete guidelines and case studies explain how to:
- Gather and analyze customer feedback
- Empower employees to fix problems
- Track your impact on revenue
- Generate sensational word of mouth
- Tap opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
Strategic Customer Service draws on over 30 years of research from companies such as 3M, GE, and Chick-Fil-A to teach you how to transcend a good business into a profitable word-of-mouth machine that transforms the bottom line.
Why settle for passive service? Make a business case for ramping up operations—and get the tools for making it pay off. Transform customer service into a strategic function, and reap benefits far exceeding investments.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Goodman
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) John Goodman(Arlington, VA) is vice chairman of Customer Care Measurement and Consulting, and co-founder of TARP Worldwide and has managed...
John Goodman(Arlington, VA) is vice chairman of Customer Care Measurement and Consulting, and co-founder of TARP Worldwide and has managed more than 1,000 separate customer service studies sponsored by Coca-Cola USA. His clients have included Allstate, Nationwide Insurance, The Museum of Modern Art, IBM, The Mayo Health System, Hyundai, Humana, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, ServiceMaster, HP, GE Capital, Apple, Legg Mason, American Express, Neiman Marcus, Honda, US Green Building Council, Chick Fil A, and Harley Davidson.show more
- Publish Date02/05/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:31:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.