Strategic Staffing: A Comprehensive System for Effective Workforce Planning
Thomas P. BECHET
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Co-published with SHRM. Many organizations understand the benefits of a longer-term approach to staffing: reduced turnover and hiring costs, improv... Read More
Co-published with SHRM. Many organizations understand the benefits of a longer-term approach to staffing: reduced turnover and hiring costs, improved efficiency and morale, and ultimately greater profits. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to strategic staffing are often more effective on paper than in the workplace. Strategic Staffing: Second Edition shows how to identify staffing needs and opportunities through qualitative and quantitative measures, and presents several effective, nontraditional approaches to strategic staffing. Bechet includes factors as diverse as promotions, retirements, "decruiting" (the active management of staff out of an organization), termination, and even retention. Featuring full case studies and dozens of examples, the book is both enlightening and practical. And to help readers create their own staffing plans, the companion site has holds a trove of invaluable tools, including: • PowerPoint(TM) slide presentations • Customizable Excel(TM) spreadsheets * Assessment and evaluation forms • Calculations and analyses • Sample staffing plans, and much more. Integrating a strategic approach to staffing can result in reduced turnover and hiring costs, improved efficiency and morale, and ultimately greater profits. This book is a detailed, process-oriented guide that offers all the tools staffing professionals need. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas P. BECHET
- Publish Date05/14/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.38 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $24.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.