Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
- Regular price
- Sale price
This helpful guide takes the stress out of this challenging rite of passage, giving parents much-needed advice to help them identify what approach will work for their child’s temperament.
No two children experience the toilet-training process in exactly the same way. While some kids might be afraid to even go near the bathroom, others may know when to go...but still never seem to make it there in time.
In Stress-Free Potty Training, mother and journalist Sara Au and neuropsychologist Peter Stavinoha shows you how to:
- determine a child’s readiness to begin potty training
- gradually move children past their existing comfort zone, without causing undue pressure
- handle accidents and temporary setbacks
This straight-talking guide enables you to help every child make this important life transition free of worry and in the way that’s right for him or her.
Stress-Free Potty Training distinguishes between common childhood personality types, providing easy techniques tailor-fit for all kinds of kids, whether they’re stubborn or willful, clinging to diapers, afraid to move on, or just late-bloomers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sara Au , Peter Stavinoha, Ph.D.
- About the Contributor(s) SARA AU is a mom and a journalist specializing in parenting and health issues.PETER L. STAVINOHA, PH.D., is a dad...SARA AU is a mom and a journalist specializing in parenting and health issues.
PETER L. STAVINOHA, PH.D., is a dad and a pediatric neuropsychologist in the Center for Pediatric Psychiatry at Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Together, they are the authors of the popular book Stress-Free Potty Training. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.