Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Sara Au | Peter Stavinoha| Ph.D.
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Successful potty training begins with the approach that is right for your child. Is your toddler frightened of the process, afraid even to go near ... Read More
Successful potty training begins with the approach that is right for your child. Is your toddler frightened of the process, afraid even to go near the bathroom? Or does he or she seem to know when it's time to go, but can't quite make it there in time? This insightful guide helps take the stress out of the situation. The book distinguishes between common childhood personality types, providing simple strategies tailor-fit for your child, whether he or she is sensitive or stubborn, cautious or impulsive, goal-oriented or clinging to diapers. A quick quiz helps you pinpoint which method will work best. You'll learn how to: Determine your child's readiness * Build on each success-without adding undue pressure * Handle accidents and temporary setbacks * And more Now in its second edition, Stress-Free Potty Training also provides targeted techniques for challenges including toilet training resistance and refusal to poop as well sensory issues. Filled with straight talk and practical advice, it takes the worry out of this important life transition. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sara Au , Peter Stavinoha, Ph.D.
- About the Contributor(s) SARA AU is a mom and a journalist specializing in parenting and health issues.PETER L. STAVINOHA, PH.D., is a dad...SARA AU is a mom and a journalist specializing in parenting and health issues.
PETER L. STAVINOHA, PH.D., is a dad and a pediatric neuropsychologist in the Center for Pediatric Psychiatry at Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Together, they are the authors of the popular book Stress-Free Potty Training. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $10.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.