Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Sara Au | Peter Stavinoha| Ph.D.
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
No two children experience the toilet-training process in exactly the same way. While some kids might be afraid to even go near the bathroom, other... Read More
No two children experience the toilet-training process in exactly the same way. While some kids might be afraid to even go near the bathroom, others may know when to go...but still never seem to make it there in time. This helpful guide takes the stress out of this challenging rite of passage, giving parents much-needed advice to help them identify what approach will work for their child’s temperament. The book distinguishes between common childhood personality types, providing easy techniques tailor-fit for all kinds of kids, whether they’re stubborn or willful, clinging to diapers, afraid to move on, or just late-bloomers. The book shows how to: determine a child’s readiness to begin potty training • gradually move children past their existing comfort zone, without causing undue pressure • handle accidents and temporary setbacks This straight-talking guide enables readers to help every child make this important life transition free of worry and in the way that’s right for him or her. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sara Au , Peter Stavinoha, Ph.D.
- About the Contributor(s) SARA AU is a mom and a journalist specializing in parenting and health issues.PETER L. STAVINOHA, PH.D., is a dad...SARA AU is a mom and a journalist specializing in parenting and health issues.
PETER L. STAVINOHA, PH.D., is a dad and a pediatric neuropsychologist in the Center for Pediatric Psychiatry at Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Together, they are the authors of the popular book Stress-Free Potty Training. show more
- Publish Date05/28/2008
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.