Success 101: What Every Leader Should Know - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
John C. Maxwell details how success is different for every person, but the principles for the journey don't change.
In this insightful yet easy-to-read book, New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell distills success down to its essential components to show leaders exactly what success looks like and what specific steps they can take to achieve it for themselves.
He also offers practical insights for overcoming the most common obstacles that hinder success--so you can reap all the rewards without suffering the consequences of the leaders who went before you.
Success 101 helps you reach your goals by presenting you with essential questions to consider as you journey through your leadership career, including:
- What direction should I go?
- How well do I work with people?
- Do others find me trustworthy?
- Am I willing to do the tough jobs?
- Am I ready to step up my game?
- and Am I ready to lead at the next level?
Filled with tangible real-world examples, Success 101 will not only help you bread personal success, but it will teach you how to pass it on to those closest to you and everyone you lead.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- Narrator(s) Sean Runnette
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date04/14/2015
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time02:18:00
- Price $9.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.