Successful Business Process Management: What You Need to Know to Get Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Too few standard procedures within an organization and inefficiency will inevitably ensue. But too many, and creativity is stifled. This catch-22 i... Read More
Too few standard procedures within an organization and inefficiency will inevitably ensue. But too many, and creativity is stifled. This catch-22 is enough to make heads spin! How does one settle on the perfect mix that will streamline activities and create smooth workflows? Successful Business Process Management has done all the homework for you and provides a succinct, accessible overview on the training and tools available for process improvement that fills that gap of being not too rigid nor too blasé. Step-by-step instructions explain how to: • Overcome resistance and apathy to standard procedures • Take a systematic rather than ad hoc approach to process management • Design key processes and capture them in documented procedures • Revise existing processes when feasible • Roll out the changes so people know what to do • Embed them in the organization for reliable outcomes With the increasingly complex organizations of the twenty-first century, it is vital that companies have standard, documented processes and procedures in order to achieve high levels of quality and productivity--yet they can’t afford to dampen the innovativeness that got them on the map in the first place. In Successful Business Process Management learn how to get it just right. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paula Berman
- About the Contributor(s) PAULA K. BERMAN is a Six Sigma Black Belt who has worked with Quality Systems at companies of all sizes...PAULA K. BERMAN is a Six Sigma Black Belt who has worked with Quality Systems at companies of all sizes and in a range of industries. Her varied experience helped her develop a holistic approach to business process implementation, and practical solutions for getting results. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.58 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.