Successful Cold Call Selling: Over 100 New Ideas, Scripts, and Examples From the Nation's Foremost Sales Trainer
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
"Successful Cold Call Selling gives you powerful, proven techniques to perform at your best when introducing yourself to new prospects. Whether in ... Read More
"Successful Cold Call Selling gives you powerful, proven techniques to perform at your best when introducing yourself to new prospects. Whether in person or by phone, the book shows you how to gain an audience that has top-level buying authority. You will learn how to: Gain confidence and conquer the fear of making cold calls Eliminate reluctance on the part of the buyer Design a cold-calling strategy for getting new business Avoid commonly used, ineffective words and phrases Find prospects from a variety of often overlooked sources Create an irresistible invitation to hear your presentation Relax even the toughest prospects Deal with indifference, skepticism, procrastination, and objections This is the ultimate blueprint for anyone who wants to master the art of cold-call selling." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Boyan
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $17.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.