Supercommunicator: Explaining the Complicated So Anyone Can Understand
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book recognizes that explaining what you do and why it's important drives funding, policy decisions, media exposure, public awareness, and customer adoption.
In our increasingly complicated and data-driven world, it takes a true genius to create, develop, and manage the complex technological systems and resources driving the marketplace. The good news is our schools are producing increasing amounts of these incredible brainiacs. The bad news is, they are often the only ones who can comprehend their accomplishment and why the world is better for it.
Therefore, the ability to communicate technical content to nontechnical listeners is a skill no techy can afford to not master. In Supercommunicator, learn how to:
- Distill details and data into big ideas
- Deliver meaning to audiences
- Use storytelling to captivate and educate
- Humanize content to make complicated ideas more tangible
- Layer harder ideas on top of easier ideas
- Strip away complex language, jargon, and acronyms
- Use analogies to explain unfamiliar areas
Your latest technical development deserves more funding, media exposure, and public awareness--but nobody understands what it means! Supercommunicator reveals how to make the complex comprehensible, and the dry deeply compelling.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Frank Pietrucha
- About the Contributor(s) FRANK J. PIETRUCHA, president of Definitive Communications, has over 25 years of experience helping start-ups, established companies, and government agencies...FRANK J. PIETRUCHA, president of Definitive Communications, has over 25 years of experience helping start-ups, established companies, and government agencies make challenging topics more accessible. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.36 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.