Supercommunicator: Explaining the Complicated So Anyone Can Understand
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
In our increasingly complicated and data-driven world, it takes a true genius to create, develop, and manage the complex technological systems and ... Read More
In our increasingly complicated and data-driven world, it takes a true genius to create, develop, and manage the complex technological systems and resources driving the marketplace. The good news is, our schools are producing increasing amounts of these incredible brainiacs. The bad news is, oftentimes they are the only ones who can comprehend their accomplishment and why the world is better for it. Supercommunicator recognizes that explaining what you do and why it's important drives funding, policy decisions, media exposure, public awareness, and customer adoption. Therefore, the ability to communicate technical content to nontechnical listeners is a skill no techy can afford to not master. In this groundbreaking, one-of-a-kind book, learn how to: • Distill details and data into big ideas • Deliver meaning to audiences • Use storytelling to captivate and educate • Humanize content to make complicated ideas more tangible • Layer harder ideas on top of easier ideas • Strip away complex language, jargon, and acronyms • Use analogies to explain unfamiliar areas • And more Your latest technical development deserves more funding, media exposure, and public awareness--but nobody understands what it means! This invaluable resource reveals how to make the complex comprehensible, and the dry deeply compelling. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Frank Pietrucha
- About the Contributor(s) FRANK J. PIETRUCHA, president of Definitive Communications, has over 25 years of experience helping start-ups, established companies, and government agencies...FRANK J. PIETRUCHA, president of Definitive Communications, has over 25 years of experience helping start-ups, established companies, and government agencies make challenging topics more accessible. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.36 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.