Supply Chain Excellence: A Handbook for Dramatic Improvement Using the SCOR Model
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Supply Chain Operation Reference (SCOR) framework is a proven solution to the ever-present business struggle of strengthening and improving company-wide processes.
This leading cross-industry model for maximizing efficiency provides you with a lasting competitive advantage, revealing the key to achieving flawless production in a compressed timeline. By incorporating the proven Supply Chain Council DCOR and CCOR models to expand the process scope, Supply Chain Excellence offers a comprehensive look at the entire value chain process and provides you with a step-by-step guide for implementing an improvement strategy that will help your organization succeed.
With examples and insights from nearly one hundred supply chain improvement projects to draw from, you will learn how to:
- identify the causes of misalignment in their company;
- utilize a scorecard to analyze and evaluate their current processes;
- strategize, prioritize, and implement a new method;
- incorporate management techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean;
- and quantify the financial value of supply chain improvement.
Supply Chain Excellence also adapts the use of the SCOR model for an SAP environment, global enterprises, and small businesses to help any organization keep its sales, manufacturing, distribution, and inventory moving in perfect synchronization.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Bolstorff , Robert Rosenbaum
- Publish Date12/11/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.13(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $24.47
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.