Talent Leadership: A Proven Method for Identifying and Developing High-Potential Employees
John Mattone | Luiz Xavier
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Pouring money into leadership development doesn't guarantee results. Business leader John Mattone shows how to gauge and maximize your efforts so t... Read More
Pouring money into leadership development doesn’t guarantee results. Business leader John Mattone shows how to gauge and maximize your efforts so that you can begin identifying, managing, and developing high-potential and emerging leaders--based on their capabilities, commitment, and alignment with organizational goals. Packed with research findings, best practices, case studies, proprietary assessments, and more, Talent Leadership teaches readers how to employ assessments to benchmark current and future executive talent, how to use the resulting data to identify leaders with potential, and how to leverage analysis to target training and coaching where they will have the greatest impact. Most companies have no real way to gauge whether their endeavors are paying off--much less where they are falling short. Measuring, calibrating, and recalibrating the leading indicators that directly predict organizational health brings a much-needed numbers focus to the crucial task of creating a world-class leadership-development program--one that not only improves individual performance, but also increases your organization’s overall operating success Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Mattone , Luiz Xavier
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN MATTONE is the president of JohnMattonePartners, Inc., a global leadership consulting firm. John also teaches in the executive MBA...JOHN MATTONE is the president of JohnMattonePartners, Inc., a global leadership consulting firm. John also teaches in the executive MBA program at Florida Atlantic University. In 2011, he was named to the "guru radar" by the prestigious Thinkers50. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.29 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $34.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.