Targeted: How Technology Is Revolutionizing Advertising and the Way Companies Reach Consumers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Nowadays, we fast-forward through commercials and we only pick up magazines at the doctor's office (and even then only if our phone's battery power... Read More
Nowadays, we fast-forward through commercials and we only pick up magazines at the doctor’s office (and even then only if our phone’s battery power is low!). But the one place of advertising we cannot avoid for longer than a few minutes is online--the vast and shifting Internet universe filled with pop-ups and our own personalized cookies. In fact, an advertising avenue that barely existed 20 years ago is now the second-largest advertising channel in the United States--and is still growing! Part history book, part guidebook, part prediction for the future, Targeted tells the story of the companies, individuals, and innovations driving this revolution. This one-of-a-kind resource takes readers behind the scenes--examining the growth of digital advertising, its enormous potential, and the technologies that are changing the game forever. Author and COO Mike Smith, a proven authority on how using real-time bidding systems with finesse can dramatically promote online advertising and branding, has provided an essential resource for anyone interested in finding and connecting with customers in the astronomically large universe we call the Internet that is only growing more aware and specialized for each of its millions of users. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Smith
- About the Contributor(s) Targeted's author Mike Smith is Vice President of Revenue Platforms and Operations at Hearst Magazines Digital Media and General Manager...Targeted's author Mike Smith is Vice President of Revenue Platforms and Operations at Hearst Magazines Digital Media and General Manager of Core Audience at Hearst Corporation. The former President of Forbes.com and former Chief Digital Officer of Forbes Media, Smith is an authority on how using real-time bidding systems with finesse can dramatically promote online advertising and branding. Before joining Forbes, Smith was Vice President and Chief Information Officer at TheStreet.com. He also worked at HBO in a variety of positions, including director of information technology. Smith is a graduate of the New Jersey Institute of Technology. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.68 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $24.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.