Tech-Powered Sales: Achieve Superhuman Sales Skills - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Conventional ways of selling are becoming outdated. Learn what it takes to go from the traditional sales mindset to a tech-enabled sales superhero.
In tough markets and with more people working remotely, creating a quality sales pipeline in traditional ways is more challenging than ever. As sales technologies continue to evolve and advance, developing technical quotient (TQ) is an essential element of sales success.
Record-setting sales expert Justin Michael and bestselling sales leadership author Tony Hughes combine to provide practical guidance on how professional sellers can maximize results with an effective sales tech-stack to increase sales effectiveness for outstanding results.
In Tech-Powered Sales, Michael and Hughes share helpful advice that:
- Reveal the techniques that enable you to break through with difficult to reach buyers
- Teach you how sales technologies can be employed for maximum benefit by raising your TQ
- Enable you to make the jump from being a beginner to a superuser within your sales team
- Show you how to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution to leverage technology rather than be at risk of being replaced by it
Tech-Powered Sales delivers evidence-based strategies salespeople can use to create more opportunities than ever before. If you want to learn how to maximize your abilities to develop new business, this is the book for you!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Justin Michael , Tony Hughes
- Narrator(s) Justin Michael
- About the Contributor(s) Justin Michael has set records over the past decade for full cycle revenue creation in cutting edge AdTech/MarTech and SaaS...
Justin Michael has set records over the past decade for full cycle revenue creation in cutting edge AdTech/MarTech and SaaS startups, both as an individual contributor and global team leader (leading teams of field-based and inside sellers). He also received a prestigious 10X Award from a top 20, Tier 1 VC backed, Seattle Startup. Justin was the inspiration behind COMBO Prospecting, an acclaimed sales pipeline methodology used by some of the most successful brands globally. He lives in California where he consults to leading corporations of top of funnel revenue operations.
Tony has served as head of sales for public corporations and as the Asia-pacific CEO for tier-one global technology companies. With two previous books, Tony is a best-selling author and renowned keynote speaker, and has been consistently ranked as a top 3 influencer on sales globally. He is co-founder and sales Innovation Director at Sales IQ Global and sits on a number of advisory boards. Tony has also taught sales for three universities and his clients include Salesforce, SAP, Schneider Electric, New Zealand Government, Salesforce, TAL Life, Grant Thornton, BAE Systems, Oracle, Flight Centre Travel Group, Red Hat and UBT with their 4,000 member companies globally.show more
- Publish Date06/29/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:59:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.