The 11 Laws of Likability: Relationship Networking . . . Because People Do Business with People They Like - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
When establishing a relationship with someone, coming across as manipulative and self-serving is a bad move. That’s why Michelle Tillis focuses on the power of deep and authentic connections to achieve business success.
As the founder and CEO of the management training organization Executive Essentials, Michelle Tillis coaches and trains leaders to experience continual growth and achieve results through the power of collaboration, communication, and relationships.
In this book, she presents activities, self-assessment quizzes, and real-life anecdotes from professional and social settings to show you how to identify what's likable in yourself and use those characteristics to build connections with other professionals.
In The 11 Laws of Likability, you will discover:
- how to start conversations and keep them going with ease;
- convert acquaintances into friends;
- uncover people's preferences;
- tweak your personal style to enable engaging, reciprocal interactions;
- and leave a lasting impression on others after your initial meeting.
We all know that networking is important, and that forming relationships with others is a vital part of success. However, traditional forms of networking often remove emotions from the equation--focusing only on immediate goals.
The 11 Laws of Likability teaches you how to build the kind of deep relationships that have true staying power, bring genuine joy, and provide long-term support.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michelle Tillis Lederman
- Narrator(s) Jill Blackwood
- About the Contributor(s) MICHELLE TILLIS LEDERMAN is founder and CEO of Executive Essentials, which provides customized communication and leadership programs. She is also...
MICHELLE TILLIS LEDERMAN is founder and CEO of Executive Essentials, which provides customized communication and leadership programs. She is also an adjunct professor at NYU Stern School of Business and a faculty member of the American Management Association. She specializes in enhancing interpersonal communications and has delivered seminars internationally for corporations, universities, and nonprofit organizations including JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Columbia Business School, and The Museum of Modern Art.show more
- Publish Date04/28/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:07:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.