The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player: Becoming the Kind of Person Every Team Wants - Audiobook (Abridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
John C. Maxwell breaks down the personal characteristics necessary for becoming an effective team player.
Leadership expert John C. Maxwell follows his bestselling The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork with this powerfully succinct companion book. Stating that great team players are developed from the inside out, Maxwell identifies the seventeen qualities that make up an in-demand team player while outlining how to embody those qualities.
In The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player, Maxwell outlines the successes of team players who have been:
- Intentional – making every action count toward a long-term goal
- Relational – focused on others
- Selfless – willing to take a subordinate role for the sake of the team
- Tenacious – hardworking and optimistic in the face of setbacks
This instructional resource shows how these qualities, among many others, impact the team and its success. If you want to have a better team, you have to develop better players.
The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player is not feel-good platitudes and abstract thinking, but concrete actions designed to improve the value of every team player.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- Narrator(s) John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date10/27/2011
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Abridged Edition
- Running Time02:35:00
- Price $9.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.