The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork: Embrace Them and Empower Your Team - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
“There is no ‘i’ in “team.’” “No man is an island.” “A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.” You may roll your eyes at these age-old clichés, but you can’t afford to breeze over their point. Individual all-stars can only take you so far. Ultimately, success--whether in business, family, church, athletic teams, or any other organization--is entirely dependent on teamwork. But how does one build that team? Leadership expert and New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell knows that building and maintaining a successful team is no simple task. Even people who have taken their teams to the highest level in their field have difficulty re-creating what accounted for their successes. So in The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork, Maxwell shares the vital principles of team building that are necessary for success in any type of organization. In his practical, down-to-earth style, Dr. Maxwell shows how:
- The Law of High Morale inspired a 50-year-old man who couldn't even swim to train for the toughest triathlon in the world.
- The Law of the Big Picture prompted a former US president to travel across the country by bus, sleep in a basement, and do manual labor.
- Playing by The Law of the Scoreboard enabled one web-based company to keep growing and make money while thousands of other Internet businesses failed.
- Ignoring The Law of the Price Tag caused one of the world's largest retailers to close its doors after 128 years in business.
- And so much more!
Building a successful team has plagued leaders since the beginning of time. Is the key a strong work ethic? Is it “chemistry”? The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork will empower you--whether coach or player, teacher or student, CEO or non-profit volunteer--with the “how-tos“ and attitudes for building a successful team.
Charts and assessments are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- Narrator(s) Henry O. Arnold
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date12/31/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:06:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.