The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Workbook: Revised & Updated
- Regular price
- Sale price
The No. 1 Leadership Expert, John C. Maxwell, delves into the secret behind his best-known leadership book: “Everything I know about leadership I learned from the Bible.”
John Maxwell was named the No. 1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine, and the million-seller book for which he is best-known is The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
In this seminal study, based on the book of the same title, Maxwell teaches twenty-one laws of leadership found in the Bible. This updated and expanded workbook draws on the stories of men and women in Scripture to show how they modeled, or failed to model, the undeniable laws that make a person a great leader. Lessons include in-depth studies on the laws of leadership seen in men and women such as Rahab (the Law of Influence), Joshua (the Law of Navigation), Absalom (the Law of Connection), Ezra (the Law of Empowerment), Barnabas (the Law of Intuition), Paul (the Law of Sacrifice), and especially Jesus (the Law of Legacy).
With insights gleaned from his forty-plus years of leadership success, Maxwell helps you:
- Take your leadership skills to the next level
- Discover life-changing principles of influence, empowerment, intuition, and legacy
- Observe your own career and evaluate yourself, using an evaluation tool that reveals your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn from stories and observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, the military, and non-profit organizations so you can transform as a leader
Each of the twenty-one lessons contains the following sections:
- Definition of the Law: Understand the law and how it operates (explained using quotes from The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership).
- Case Studies: Explore three primary characters in the Bible—some positive, some negative—that reveal and illustrate the law.
- Study Questions: Dig into Scripture and learn about the leadership law from each Bible character’s life.
- Leadership Insight and Reflection: Draw important personal conclusions about the impact of this law on your life.
- Taking Action: Assess yourself in this law and develop specific action steps to grow or make important changes.
- Group Discussion Questions: Explore the core issues and share your insights through a guided discussion with your group.
This workbook isn’t designed to be merely a theoretical exercise. It’s meant to help you become a better leader. And while you can easily go through this study on your own, there’s nothing more transformational than learning with other like-minded people. So, gather a group of any size and see what happens as you help each other become the kind of leaders that people want to follow.
Designed for use with The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (9781418508265), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date09/18/2007
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.08 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.89 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 7.63(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.