The 8 Laws of Customer-Focused Leadership: New Rules for Building A Business Around Today’s Customer - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
A leadership playbook for making customer experience a core aspect of your business.
In a rapidly changing world filled with uncertainties, one thing remains crystal clear: customers are increasingly fickle and no longer care about loyalty to any particular company. In addition, many well-intentioned companies are falling short of customer expectations, despite every organization’s potential for excellence. The truth is customer experience is not what it used to be. New technologies, values, generational expectations, economic instability, - and the rapid pace of change all must be considered as you forge ahead. How do you put the customer first in the face of all these emerging trends?
Using cutting-edge research and interviewing top leaders across industries, customer experience futurist Blake Morgan has pulled together eight new laws that the best companies follow in terms of building and maintaining a focus on the customer. Customer experience is a decision leaders must make every day, and this book shows you how:
- C.reate a customer experience mindset.
- eX.ceed longterm profit expectations by focusing on both short term and long term profits.
- L.ay out your customer experience strategy creation and stick to it.
- E.mbark on your 90 day get started plan.
- A.nticipate the future by being a customer experience futurist.
- D.on’t forget that employees are customers too.
- E.valuate success and measure what can be measured.
- R.eaffirm the priority - keep CX front and center.
Learn the laws, see how the best companies apply them, and build them into your organization to become a transformational customer experience leader!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Blake Morgan
- About the Contributor(s) Blake Morgan is a leader in customer experience. As a keynote speaker and customer experience futurist, she has worked with...
Blake Morgan is a leader in customer experience. As a keynote speaker and customer experience futurist, she has worked with Accor Hotels, Accenture, Adobe, Parker Hannifin, Ericsson, Omron, Verizon, and many other organizations. She is also an adjunct faculty member of the executive MBA program at Rutgers Business School and a guest lecturer at Columbia University. Her first book is More is More: How the Best Companies Work Harder and Go Farther to Create Knock-Your-Socks-Off Customer Experiences. Blake contributes to Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and Hemispheres magazine. Additionally, she hosts The Modern Customer Podcast and a weekly customer experience video series on YouTube.show more
- Publish Date07/02/2024
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:00:00
- Price $20.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.