The ABCs of Breastfeeding: Everything a Mom Needs to Know for a Happy Nursing Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
La Leche League approves ABCs of Breastfeeing for their store! For the new mom and her baby, breastfeeding provides countless physical and emotiona... Read More
La Leche League approves ABCs of Breastfeeing for their store! For the new mom and her baby, breastfeeding provides countless physical and emotional benefits. Breast milk provides proper nourishment, helps strengthen a baby's immune system, and deepens the mother-child bond. However, breastfeeding doesn't always happen as naturally as one might expect. As a Neonatal Practitioner and Board Certified Lactation Consultant (and mother of two), Stacey H. Rubin knows the difficulties new moms can experience. Now, in The ABCs of Breastfeeding, she offers a practical and reader-friendly guide that will help every new mother feel comfortable and confident about feeding her baby. From pregnancy to weaning, this helpful book will show nursing mothers how to: find a doctor who is breastfeeding-friendly * hold their baby comfortably after birth * recognize the signs that a baby wants to be fed * take necessary steps that will prevent breastfeeding difficulties * build a healthy milk supply * manage the right diet * continue breastfeeding immediately after returning to work * know when to stop breastfeeding Illustrated with real-life stories from the author's own private practice of women who have overcome common and not-so-common breastfeeding difficulties, The ABCs of Breastfeeding will help expectant and new mothers turn their nursing experiences into a joyful one-for themselves and their new babies. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stacey Rubin
- About the Contributor(s) Stacey H. Rubin, M.N., APRN, IBCLC (West Hartford, CT) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and an Internationally Board Certified...
Stacey H. Rubin, M.N., APRN, IBCLC (West Hartford, CT) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and an Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.01 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $10.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.