The Accidental Entrepreneur: The 50 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Starting a Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
For those who are just beginning to consider starting a venture or want to take their organization to the next level, this book offers advice on what works and what doesn’t.
Like many business owners, Susan-Urquhart Brown never expected to end up as an entrepreneur. Launching her own business spoke to her passions, but she soon realized there was much more to being a successful owner than she ever expected.
In The Accidental Entrepreneur, she takes all the mystery out of going solo. With hard-won wisdom and empathy, she shows you:
- the 8 questions everyone should ask up front
- the top 10 traits of the successful entrepreneur
- how to obtain a license and sellers permit
- the best way to create a business plan
- 10 simple ways to get referrals
- the 6 secrets of marketing a business
- smart tips for investing and finance
- ways to avoid burnout
- how to avoid the 7 biggest pitfalls in business
Starting one’s own business should be exciting, not scary. The Accidental Entrepreneur shows you how to create a successful and fulfilling venture they can be proud of.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Susan URQUHART-BROWN
- Publish Date05/26/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.