The Age of Influence: The Power of Influencers to Elevate Your Brand - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Age of Influence is an essential guide for marketing professionals and business owners who want to create and implement a highly effective, sustainable influencer marketing plan in order for their brands to succeed.
We are amid an unprecedented digital transformation and tapping into this change is vital to any brand in today’s climate. Social media has democratized authority and influence, and information is created and consumed in ways that are constantly evolving.
Internationally-recognized social media marketing expert Neal Schaffer explains how that shift plays a significant role in online marketing in the Influencer Era. Influencer marketing is about establishing relationships, turning fans into influencers, and leveraging that influence to share your message in a credible and authentic way.
In The Age of Influence, Schaffer teaches entrepreneurs, marketing executives, and cutting-edge agencies how to:
- Identify, approach, and engage the right influencers for their brand or product.
- Determine what resources to put behind influencer campaigns.
- Manage the business side of influencer marketing, including tools that will help measure ROI.
- Develop their brand’s social media voice to become an influencer in its own right.
This book is the definitive guide to addressing the issues disrupting marketing trends, including declining television viewership, growing social media audiences, effectively spreading their message digitally, and increasing usage of ad-blocking technology.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Neal Schaffer
- Narrator(s) Stu Gray
- About the Contributor(s) For almost a decade, Neal Schaffer has been a trusted leading educator in the world of social media for business....
For almost a decade, Neal Schaffer has been a trusted leading educator in the world of social media for business. Beyond consulting with dozens of companies large and small and teaching social media marketing to executives at universities in the United States, Ireland, and Finland, Schaffer has been hired by leading brands as an influencer and spoken on influencer marketing at conferences around the globe. He’s launched and managed influencer marketing campaigns on behalf of his agency clients and consulted and educated countless more.show more
- Publish Date03/17/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:37:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.