The Agent's Edge: Secret Strategies to Win Listings and Make Your Fortune Selling Real Estate - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author with an audiobook-exclusive interview with Broke Agent Media’s Eric Simon and Matt Lionetti!
For the first time ever, five-time number-one RE/MAX agent worldwide, Jordan Cohen, reveals his secret sales strategies that will elevate your real estate sales career to the highest levels.
Jordan Cohen started out selling entry-level houses in Southern California over thirty years ago, before transitioning to the luxury market. Always working alone as an individual agent without a partner or a team, he consistently sets new sales records year after year, including 2021 where he closed over $314 million in residential real estate. In The Agent’s Edge, he teaches agents of all levels how to win listings, take advantage of every opportunity and make your fortune in the fast-paced, exciting world of real estate sales. Whether you’ve been in the business for decades, are just starting out, or somewhere in between, these strategies will work for you.
In this powerful and entertaining guide with a heartwarming forward from Sylvester Stallone, Jordan shows you how to set yourself apart from the competition to attract sellers and win listings. He walks you through every aspect of a successful listing presentation and includes examples and stories from some of the famous athletes and celebrities he has represented including NFL stars Aaron Donald and Marcus Allen, rock star Bret Michaels, WWE superstar The Miz, and many more. Jordan’s lessons apply to real estate agents of all levels and all companies and work in any market. Topics covered include:
- How to Win Every Listing Interview
- Marketing Yourself and Your Listings to Succeed
- Tapping into the Power of Social Media (featuring Broke Agent Media’s Eric Simon and Matt Lionetti)
- Strategically Putting the “Agent” in Real Estate Agent
- Turning Tired Old Techniques into Cutting Edge Strategies That Work
- The Big Pay-off That Makes Real Estate More than a Great Career
- Contributor(s)Jordan Cohen
- Narrator(s) Jordan Cohen, Eric Simon, Matt Lionetti
- About the Contributor(s) Jordan Cohen is the five-time #1 RE/MAX agent in the world (as of 2022), and RE/MAX is the world’s largest...
Jordan Cohen is the five-time #1 RE/MAX agent in the world (as of 2022), and RE/MAX is the world’s largest and most recognized real estate brand. His clients have included over 150 professional athletes like Anthony Davis, Pete Sampras, Jared Goff, Aaron Donald, and NFL hall-of-famer Marcus Allen, as well as famous actors like Sylvester Stallone and Taylor Lautner, rock stars like Bret Michaels and KISS’s Tommy Thayer and billionaire Hollywood moguls. In 2019, he was declared the first winner of the Inman top luxury agent award in the United States for all real estate companies. More than 500,000 people follow him on Instagram (@jordancohen1) to admire his listings and seek his advice on breaking into the real estate game.show more
- Publish Date06/06/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:45:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.