The AMA Handbook of Due Diligence: Revised & Updated Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)William Crilly , Andrew Sherman
- About the Contributor(s) William M. CRILLY was the chairman and founder of Newport Pacific Associates, a firm that assisted companies in arranging mergers...William M. CRILLY was the chairman and founder of Newport Pacific Associates, a firm that assisted companies in arranging mergers and acquisitions. Throughout his business career Mr. Crilly led numerous acquisitions, divestitures, and public and private financing activities, all of which required rigorous due diligence investigations. As a top management official of several public companies, he was responsible for formulating final recommendations to the companies' boards of directors. Mr. Crilly served in executive positions at Eastern Airlines, Pan American World Airways, Riegel Paper, Bowmar Instrument Corp.
ANDREW J. SHERMAN is a partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Jones Day and an internationally recognized authority on the legal and strategic issues of emerging and established companies. A top-rated adjunct professor in the MBA and Executive MBA programs at the University of Maryland and Georgetown University Law School, he is the author of Harvesting Intangible Assets, Franchising and Licensing, and Mergers Acquisitions from A to Z .show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)4.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.04 lb
- Dimensions 11.25(h) x 8.63(w) x 2.13(d) inches
- Price $177.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.